Monday, January 18, 2010

My Bangkok Happy Places!



So my trip has been over for over a month, and I still think about Thailand everyday. This place really left an amazing impression with me, and I hope to one day go back and enjoy more of what the land of smiles has to offer.

So here are pictures of my happy places in Bangkok... The gold picture, was taken at the Grand Palace. What an amazing place, and even if you aren't into history and architecture, you will love the Grand Palace. The picture next to it, is of Health Land, it is an amazing Spa right around the corner from the Amarin Mansion (49/2 soi. Arunamarin39 BangkoknoiBangkok, Thailand, 10700) - which was another very happy place, but I don't have good pictures to share!


The following picture is of the hotel pool at the Centre Point Silom Hotel in Bangkok... what a great place to stay and relax yet still enjoy the hustle and bustle that is Bangkok!
The last picture is of MBK, my favorite mall in Bangkok. They have so many shops that I had to go back a few times to really get to see it all! Because of this mall, those in Ottawa just don't cut it... also the whole fixed price on everything here in Canadaland is just not fair!

In my next few posts I will be posting about Koh Phi Phi!

Lemon ---Out

No comments:

Post a Comment