Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My favorite text from last night quotes!

(412): i decided i am going on the Justin Bobby plan for success. Don't cut my hair for a year, don't shave for a month, land Audrina Patridge. Game on.


(309): so, my congressman just called me to say he has office hours this week if i'm still interested in talking to him. i pray to god this is not related to Friday.


(253): i just googled "who won the civil war" . how can i still have a 97% in this class?


(702): what made you think it was a good idea to trust the girl that hides tequila in her backpack?


(313): Friends don't let friends talk to people who live in Orlando. Sorry I've failed you.


(937): I just saw a man salute the budweiser truck on the highway. I want to follow him and shake his hand.


(801): My entire childhood was an ugly sweater party


(630): So im at the gym and some guy has a tattoo of a hand doing the shocker... The douche bag bar has been raised yet again.


(954): I get free beer too. Its called a vagina and its accepted everywhere like visa


Lemon --- out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment